Join for the Career. Love the experience!
Concept Plus acknowledges the unique importance and skills that every individual brings to the workplace. Our great management approach ensures every employee knows their work has meaning, is valued and symbolizes our innovative, groundbreaking attitude.
Full time employees accrue 15 days of paid time off (PTO) per year. Concept Plus observes 11 holidays total, including US federal holidays, as well as the day after Thanksgiving.
Concept Plus offers 401(K) matching.
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision plans in addition to Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA plans for you to take advantage of your pretax dollars.
Concept Plus inspires employees to continually enhance their skills and heighten their capabilities while growing Concept Plus’ progression. This is aided by our great education and training program.
Life at Concept Plus
Our culture is built in presence, teamwork, and high performance, which helps our professionals make a change independently and cooperatively. We are committed to the success of our clients. We support and build a positive team while upholding absolute integrity. We drive innovation and embrace change.
To deliver breakthrough innovation and superior services to our customer. Our commitment to innovation and integrity are key drivers for building our reputations as the leading service provider.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with innovative ideas that improve productivity, provide cost savings, and promote flexibility and scalability to IT initiatives. We ascribe to the belief that consistent, ethical and quality performance with our customers, vendors, employees and community will result in loyal, long-term trusted relationships.
- Corporate Discounts
- Corporate Break Rooms
- Team Building Events
- Company Lunches
- Thanksgiving Drive (SERVE: Northern Virginia Family Services)
- Laps for Lexi (Children’s National Medical Center)
- Back to School Drive (SERVE: Northern Virginia Family Services)
- Paralyzed Veterans of America – Mission: ABLE
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Final Salute – Homeless Women Veterans
- American Diabetes Association (Tour De Cure)
- More than 4 million discounted products and services
- Offers that are up to 40% off retail
- National and local discounts
- Member-only deals you won’t find elsewhere